Gratis Aplikasi Game Ringan Android dan PC Terbaru

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Romans In My Carpet v1.041

Romans In My Carpet v1.041

Now pertaining to a thing totally different through the builders in the Ravenmark fable. We’ve bought Romans In My Carpet! : an silly MULTIPLAYER turn-based tactic online game in brilliant 16-bit pixel glory!

IMPORTANT NOTE: The In-App Purchase are just pertaining to BEAUTY uses. There isn't a pay-to-win junk within this online game.

We BLEED PIXELS
Look in a screenful of mite-sized Roman soldiers charge straight into challenge with spider-powered chariots. This really is lush 2nd existence, mastered to your retro-loving scientific disciplines.

I LIKE STRATEGY ONLINE GAMES
Participate in turn-based wargaming by using Monty Python, along with think beneficial with regards to reducing up the invaders though catching our wise, wise japes.

I'M THEREFORE COMPETING
Feel you are any strategic wizard? Problem friends and family in asynchronous multiplayer! Tell them it was only a flesh twisted by way of in-battle conversation. Deliver your own personal taunts.

WE'VE OBTAINED A COUPLE EXPERIENCES
Even though holding out involving multiplayer meets, keep on honing the senses inside the single-player marketing campaign, where by you need to do challenge contrary to the nefarious AI which life with each of our server. Enjoy seeing that both equally Imperial scum or maybe the alternatively nekkid tribes of Britannia!

Romans In My Carpet! We're making bedbugs as adorable as a button.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: Romans In My Carpet! uses a multilevel link with enjoy.
MARGINALLY IMPORTANT NOTE: Romans In My Carpet! is now only obtainable in Language.

What is considered New
-Fixed any annoy having Acquisitions definitely not being applied whenever link troubles came to exist.

Romans In My Carpet v1.041

Romans In My Carpet v1.041

Romans In My Carpet v1.041

Romans In My Carpet v1.041

Romans In My Carpet v1.041

how to install

Install Apk
copy the "com.witchinghour.roma" Folder to SD Card/android/obb
launch the Game

GOOGLE PLAY

APK

OBB

Romans In My Carpet v1.041 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown